1 I have learned this morning from Cathy that today, the first Sunday in August, is Sister Day, a day for celebrating Sisterhood. This post therefore is for my Sisters
- Daisy, my kid sister who lives in Hawaii whom I love so much but can’t see very often
- My lovely sisters-in-law both of whom I saw only last week at the reunion but they live far away too, in Atlanta and Munich
- My ‘Dearest Sister’, Kath, my friend of 30 years whom I lost last year to brain cancer and who is the inspiration for this blog
- Sibongile and Grace, sisters-under-the-skin in Mapoch, South Africa
- All my Sisters in the Suitcases
- All my virtual sisters in the blog world
Happy Sister Day to you all!
2 From pennycoho I have collected this beautiful Award which she has invented and for which there are no rules! She only asks that we please share it with all our fellow Bloggers! Have a look at her blog for her full explanation.
3 Mr S and I had an attack of the sweet tooths (sweet teeth?) this afternoon so I made some delicious Chocolate Cracklets using my Mum’s recipe. They are just the best – chocolatey, gooey, full of raisins and crunchy! What more could a sweet tooth want?! 🙂