Choc Chip Mini Muffins
- This recipe is adapted from http://www.bakingmad.com
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180 °C, gas 6. Dust the mini muffin silicone cases or use paper cases
- Cream the 110g butter and 65g caster sugar together then slowly add the 2 beaten eggs. Add the sieved together 110g plain flour and 1.5 teasp baking powder and add 100g chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden on top. Leave to cool in the cases for 5 minutes.
- Eat warm with melty chocolate inside or cold for a chocolate bite! They make a very moreish mouthful!
- We’lll fill a little higher next time when I bake with Jake next week.