Choc Chip Mini Muffins
- This recipe is adapted from http://www.bakingmad.com
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180 °C, gas 6. Dust the mini muffin silicone cases or use paper cases
- Cream the 110g butter and 65g caster sugar together then slowly add the 2 beaten eggs. Add the sieved together 110g plain flour and 1.5 teasp baking powder and add 100g chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of muffin mixture into each muffin case, filling each to just over half way.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden on top. Leave to cool in the cases for 5 minutes.
- Eat warm with melty chocolate inside or cold for a chocolate bite! They make a very moreish mouthful!
- We’lll fill a little higher next time when I bake with Jake next week.
August 22, 2013 at 10:01 pm
I always did enjoy looking at your
sweet and delicious muffins 🙂 Mmmmm
I hope that you are having a
very nice week my lovely friend 🙂
Elle M N
September 10, 2012 at 2:18 am
These look delicious and something even I should be able to manage. And I’m culinarily challenged!!
September 12, 2012 at 6:40 pm
They are both easy and very delicious! Also, it’s good to keep a roll of mixture in the fridge for an attack of the munchies! 🙂
May 29, 2012 at 8:13 pm
This is the first posting that i have looked
at here and what do I find? A deliciously
sweet recipe that I will be having a go at,
I love a nice choc chip muffin or three and
these look ghoulishly delightful 🙂
May 29, 2012 at 9:15 pm
ghoulishly delightful indeed and very moreish! 🙂
May 31, 2012 at 12:09 am
Yes I can imagine that they are my friend 🙂
…..Do have a most excellent Thursday…..
May 23, 2012 at 8:27 pm
These look amazing!!!
May 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm
Thank you! They are! 🙂