We’ve spent the afternoon in Falmouth, shopping and taking coffee and cake in the Courtyard Cafe where Passion Flowers were in bloom and the Coffee, Chocolate and Vanilla Cake irresistible. Many shops on the harbour side of the town have windows with wonderful views which look over the harbour and the opposite coastline. The Hospice Shop however, has a veritable jungle outside the window and is fabulous! The volunteer working today let me go through to the back to see the garden, belonging to the owner above the shop, properly. We loved it.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,936 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats