A sunshine forecast so a day at the beach was in order – at our family favourite, Chapel Porth. Dam building, Pooh sticks, Croque Monsieurs (fabulous!) from the Beach cafe, ice-creams all round and a good time was had by all. The Grandbaby twins were a hit in the supermarket on the way home! Today’s gallery follows.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,939 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats