Lappa Valley was our destination today as this was a family favourite from the days, thirty years ago, when we all used to visit my Mum and Dad in the summertime and three generations loved the mini steam train ride and the picnic at the end of the journey. Today, three generations again had fun and a fine picnic and a play and a paddle in the natural pond dammed up for the purpose. Click on any photo in the gallery to join us in our fun-packed day.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,951 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats