Lappa Valley was our destination today as this was a family favourite from the days, thirty years ago, when we all used to visit my Mum and Dad in the summertime and three generations loved the mini steam train ride and the picnic at the end of the journey. Today, three generations again had fun and a fine picnic and a play and a paddle in the natural pond dammed up for the purpose. Click on any photo in the gallery to join us in our fun-packed day.
Search for beauty
- Hayle, Penzance, Tremenheere and Marazion
- Kestrel, Cake and Universal Children’s Day
- A Day in St Ives, The Tate and A Puppy
- Dawn, Cornwall Diversity Festival and Supper
- Autumn Day, Sunset and A Bonfire
- Mosaic, Sun-bathing and A Pie
- Peace, Golden Rose and Champagne!
- Baby Hats, Kindness and A Recipe
- Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit
- One of the Secrets of Drawing from Nature……..
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 338,551 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats