We celebrated in the best Cornish way with a Cornish Crean Tea in the garden. Our lovely friend, A, turned up yesterday morning with freshly baked scones and a big tub of Cornish Cream, some delightfully appropriate napkins and with a card reminding us that no celebration in Cornwall is complete without a proper cream tea. She’s right and it was all truly delicious and greatly appreciated by all. Our Strawberry Freezer jam completed the treat.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,945 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats