What a glorious day on the prom in Penzance as another attempt was made to get the World Record got the most Pirates in one place at one time. We missed it by 77 but we had fun in the sunshine. St Michael’s Mount across the water looked beautiful.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,939 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats