After shopping for provisions in Redruth town, all four families are now in their accommodation at Trengove Farm and all is well! We had a brilliant walk down into Portreath, through woods and past a stream where the LiveWires became adventurers and it took us nearly an hour to do a fifteen minute walk! Beach time came next and then on our return, supper all together in the 10 person place, HellFire Jack’s, a converted barn. Click on any photo in the Gallery to join in the fun.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,945 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats