After shopping for provisions in Redruth town, all four families are now in their accommodation at Trengove Farm and all is well! We had a brilliant walk down into Portreath, through woods and past a stream where the LiveWires became adventurers and it took us nearly an hour to do a fifteen minute walk! Beach time came next and then on our return, supper all together in the 10 person place, HellFire Jack’s, a converted barn. Click on any photo in the Gallery to join in the fun.
Search for beauty
- What a Difference a Day Makes!
- Carn Marth – Walk, Talk and Sketch
- Tea Strainer, Crocus and Skeleton Hydrangea
- Paper Bags, Special New Stamps and Alstroemeria
- Breakfast, Two Love Poems and Bliss
- Woods, Music and Spoons
- Umbrellas, Memorial and A Robin
- Sheep, Pheasant and A Rhododenron
- Cherry Blossom, TED talk and Resurrection
- Cake, Viaduct and Falmouth Harbour
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 350,895 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats