After shopping for provisions in Redruth town, all four families are now in their accommodation at Trengove Farm and all is well! We had a brilliant walk down into Portreath, through woods and past a stream where the LiveWires became adventurers and it took us nearly an hour to do a fifteen minute walk! Beach time came next and then on our return, supper all together in the 10 person place, HellFire Jack’s, a converted barn. Click on any photo in the Gallery to join in the fun.
Search for beauty
- Hayle, Penzance, Tremenheere and Marazion
- Kestrel, Cake and Universal Children’s Day
- A Day in St Ives, The Tate and A Puppy
- Dawn, Cornwall Diversity Festival and Supper
- Autumn Day, Sunset and A Bonfire
- Mosaic, Sun-bathing and A Pie
- Peace, Golden Rose and Champagne!
- Baby Hats, Kindness and A Recipe
- Breakfast, Bouquet and A Biscuit
- One of the Secrets of Drawing from Nature……..
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 338,551 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats