Quite an adventure this morning as a good friend from choir and I navigated the many paths through the grounds to try to find the AMATA, Academy of Music and Theatre Arts at Falmouth University where our choir were rehearsing this morning. What a beautiful environment to study in!
Search for beauty
- What a Difference a Day Makes!
- Carn Marth – Walk, Talk and Sketch
- Tea Strainer, Crocus and Skeleton Hydrangea
- Paper Bags, Special New Stamps and Alstroemeria
- Breakfast, Two Love Poems and Bliss
- Woods, Music and Spoons
- Umbrellas, Memorial and A Robin
- Sheep, Pheasant and A Rhododenron
- Cherry Blossom, TED talk and Resurrection
- Cake, Viaduct and Falmouth Harbour
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 350,895 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats