Quite an adventure this morning as a good friend from choir and I navigated the many paths through the grounds to try to find the AMATA, Academy of Music and Theatre Arts at Falmouth University where our choir were rehearsing this morning. What a beautiful environment to study in!
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,939 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats