Love-in-a-Mist, Golden Horizon and Happy Days

07 Aug

Rain in the night left rain drops on the Nigella flowers and buds and they glistened in the early morning light.

We have just returned from Porthtowan where there was a golden glow on the horizon behind the surfers.

Porthtowan

Sorting threw up this photo yesterday, of me at about 10 or 11 years old with my Guide troop as we were about to set off for a week camping in Coverack.

Girl Guides off to camp

Tags: , ,

9 responses to “Love-in-a-Mist, Golden Horizon and Happy Days

1. adkinsdomain

August 8, 2017 at 2:40 pm

I love rain and rain drops! There is just something about a nice rain and the feelings before, during, and after!

August 8, 2017 at 2:52 pm

One of the things I love about rain is the smell when a shower comes on a hot day – it has one of my favourite words – petrichor! Thank you for calling in and taking the time to comment. 🙂

• adkinsdomain

August 8, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Me too!! Best smell! I did not know there was a word for that, I am going to have to start using it 🙂

2. Shelagh Smith

August 8, 2017 at 9:47 am

Okay, I give up. Is that you front left?

3. Sue Kittow

August 8, 2017 at 9:06 am

which is you?! XX

Sue Kittow

01326 312356 07896359048

Latest book: Walks in the Footsteps of Poldark – http://www.sigmapress.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=20378576

Buy Walks in the Footsteps of Cornish Writers now – http://www.sigmapress.co.uk/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=14265358

For other books and more information, visit – http://www.suekittow.co.uk http://www.flowerpotdays.blogspot.com

August 8, 2017 at 9:53 am

Bottom left, big grin (like all the other happy people) and curly hair! 🙂

August 7, 2017 at 11:55 pm

Fun! Love the shot of you with your fellow Guide Girls.

August 8, 2017 at 7:47 am

I’ve put the photo on Facebook in the hope that someone might recognise themselves or others…… 🙂