A young friend with a daughter about to go off to University is finding it hard (even harder, of course, for anyone in these Covid times than it was for us 20 years ago) but the words of Kahlil Gibran, that I have often read at Baby Namings, is still appropriate for all parents to remember.
Search for beauty
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 574,342 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats