We’ve just returned from our first holiday in 2020 – one night away in a lovely hotel, The Old Coastguard Hotel in Mousehole. We started with drinks on the lawn watching the boats go by, followed with a Minack theatre experience in the evening and after a splendid breakfast, a walk around Mousehole and then lunch and a walk around the sculpture gardens at Tremenheere. A perfect mini break! Join us in seeing some of these treats in the gallery. Click on any photo for the detail.
Search for beauty
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 574,348 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats