We’ve just returned from our first holiday in 2020 – one night away in a lovely hotel, The Old Coastguard Hotel in Mousehole. We started with drinks on the lawn watching the boats go by, followed with a Minack theatre experience in the evening and after a splendid breakfast, a walk around Mousehole and then lunch and a walk around the sculpture gardens at Tremenheere. A perfect mini break! Join us in seeing some of these treats in the gallery. Click on any photo for the detail.
Search for beauty
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 554,361 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats