It’s been a busy day – friends for coffee in the front garden (very cold) this morning, friends for tea and cake in the back garden (cold and wet!) in the afternoon and another meal out this evening! We all decided that we need to invest in some thermal and waterproof clothing so that we can continue to meet in our gardens over the winter. The vegan Thali at the Wilder Allotment Kitchen at the Mount Pleasant Eco Park was scrumptious and the music from the six gathered musicians a delight. A storm was coming as we left and a chunk of rainbow lit the darkening sky.
Search for beauty
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,456 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats