It’s been a busy day – friends for coffee in the front garden (very cold) this morning, friends for tea and cake in the back garden (cold and wet!) in the afternoon and another meal out this evening! We all decided that we need to invest in some thermal and waterproof clothing so that we can continue to meet in our gardens over the winter. The vegan Thali at the Wilder Allotment Kitchen at the Mount Pleasant Eco Park was scrumptious and the music from the six gathered musicians a delight. A storm was coming as we left and a chunk of rainbow lit the darkening sky.
Search for beauty
- 29th November – Dawn and A Gift
- Humour, Goodness and Glass
- Hyacinths, Last Leaf and Breathe!
- Autumn Lane, First View and Breakfast
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
- Leaves, Susie Cooper and A Plate
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 620,920 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break