We decided we need some cake! The Plum, Almond and Chocolate Cake that I made once before in plum season was the one we decided on. In 2012 when I first made this one, I called it Happy Cake as it contains lots of tryptophan! You can find the recipe by clicking on the red link.
Search for beauty
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,516 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats