My favourite camera died some months ago and I just didn’t get around to sorting it by post when I couldn’t get to the shop. Last weekend I decided to find out about replacing it. A local shop where we have bought things in the past had the camera I wanted for £149 as they have decided not to keep so many in stock for some reason. My first foray into finding the camera I wanted brought up the price of £407! So today, we headed off to St Austell to pick up the bargain and from there went to two garden nurseries and then for a walk. Join us as we leave the Duchy Nursery and head towards Restormel Castle. Click on any photo to see a bigger picture. So happy to have a Nikon Coolpix again, just have to charge it up……..
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,520 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats