We went to a bookshop today! We had pre-ordered and didn’t stop to browse but it felt like a milestone. I had really looked forward to strolling around Penzance but it was no fun though I have some photos for you. There were many, many people who were clearly ‘on holiday’ without a care in the world, some having great fun in the inner harbour at high tide which was lovely to see, others filling the pavements which wasn’t!
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,586 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats