Some time ago I mentioned that a couple of my beautiful Fairy collection, made by Samantha Bryan, had poorly wings. See here for that post. I wrote to Samantha to explain the problem and she wrote back telling me how to remove the wings and to send them to her for repair. This I did, with the beautiful feathers given to me by my dear friend, Nicky. The repaired wings arrived in the post today along with two tiny bits of leather in case any further repair is need. Just look! Aren’t they beautiful? I shall show you when I have attached the wings in a day or two.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,456 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats