Our garden is a riot of colour at the moment as I showed in yesterday’s blog. Here is some more colour and some food! We are eating the purple Mangetouts almost every day – and they had just been picked for supper when I took the photo – and the tassels on the Sweetcorn are looking very lovely. We won’t be eating them for a couple of weeks though, I think.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,464 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats