We were given some beetroot on Tuesday so I made Chocolate Beetroot Cake which is one of the lovely Mr S’s favourites. There wasn’t quite enough beetroot for the recipe so I made up the weight with raspberries and it is totally scrumptious! You’ll find the recipe by clicking on the red link.
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,529 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats