Interloper, Grasses and One Love

31 Jul

Sitting reading in the garden this afternoon, I noticed a red petal among the sapphire blue of the Agapanthus.It’s a stray blossom from the Crocosmia called Lucifer.

Lovely contrast

Sunset highlighted the shapes of the grasses at Godrevy this evening.

Grasses against the sunset

We love this series of YouTube videos, Playing for Change, Songs around the World. It is such a delight to see so many musicians from all over the world playing the same piece with such joy.  I hope you enjoy it too.

Tags: , ,

7 responses to “Interloper, Grasses and One Love

August 1, 2018 at 8:07 am

What an amazing sunset! Well amazing picture with the grass!

2. saymber

August 1, 2018 at 12:01 am

The video brought happy tears to my eyes! I loved hearing their voices and all the instruments I don’t normally get to hear in a song. Thank you Sally. It is the dream.

August 1, 2018 at 6:34 am

I thought you might like it as much as me and so pleased that you love it too. If you go to YouTube you’ll find lots of songs done by people all over the world, including Imagine. Love to you 🙂

3. Arkenaten

July 31, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Agapanthus and Montbretias. Beautiful African flowers.

Ours will only be in bloom in five months.

August 1, 2018 at 8:14 am

WE are lucky that they like our climate too. Orange Montbretia grows in our hedgerows as a wild flower and I love it. 🙂

• Arkenaten

August 1, 2018 at 9:15 am

Be wary of ”foreigners”. Montbretias don’t go away easily once they are established.