Still Waters, A Cloud and A Bunch of Flowers

22 Sep

Singing by The Penryn River was beautiful this morning as there was no wind and the reflections almost perfect in the still waters.

I loved the reflection of a cloud in the river.dscn6940

I heard this morning that two good friends are a bit under the weather so I found a few of our last flowers in the garden and made up a small bouquet to take down the road. Carn Brea can just be seen in the background.

The last of our flowers in a small bouquet for some under-the-weather friends

The last of our flowers in a small bouquet for some under-the-weather friends

Tags: ,

7 responses to “Still Waters, A Cloud and A Bunch of Flowers

1. calvin

October 3, 2016 at 4:47 am

I suffer from Koumpounophobia. So I’ll simply say ‘I like this’ in words. From still waters, through a cloud reflecting on it’s journey, to the last blossoms you gift as sunshine to another in caught in a grey day.

Sorry I haven’t been around, so now am catching up. It seems I cannot chew gum and rub my belly at the same time.

October 3, 2016 at 8:09 am

Had to look that one up – what a delightful word even if the suffering of same is a pain. I hope all is well with you as you try to rebalance the gum chewing and the belly rubbing – not something I can do at the same time either! 🙂

2. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin

September 25, 2016 at 2:27 pm

nothing like fresh flowers to up the spirits…

3. Charlie@Seattle Trekker

September 23, 2016 at 6:47 pm

A fun photo series, the clouds and the flower shot are such fun.

4. saymber

September 23, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Lovely photos! Thank you for sharing them and hope your friends are feeling better soon! Love to you!

September 23, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Thank you. Have had a message that suggests they are – which is very good to hear. xx

5. on thehomefrontandbeyond