A good singing session with a new Helen Yeoman song to learn was just what I needed this morning as the Live Wires went off to Trebah Gardens to meet us later ready to go to Tehidy Woods for Rogue Theatre’s Wild Woodland Summer Ball. There, there is a winding walk through the misty woods where all sorts of entrancing things hint at the stories to come. T had her fabulous mask which she has been making over the last couple of days and J his ‘woodland walking’ stick so off we went……..
Search for beauty
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
- Six on Saturday 9-1-2021
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,647 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats