Walking around the garden this afternoon, I was delighted to see so many flowers ready to open – Crocuses, little Daffodils, Grape Hyacinths. There are Pansies and a few Narcissi blooming already but just the odd one here and there, no swathes! Sadly the Snowdrops mostly came and went while we were away. The evening clouds were delicate and peachy despite moving through the sky at an alarming rate as the strong winds continue.
Search for beauty
- Silver, Rose and Quirky Decorations
- 29th November – Dawn and A Gift
- Humour, Goodness and Glass
- Hyacinths, Last Leaf and Breathe!
- Autumn Lane, First View and Breakfast
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 621,183 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break