We have travelled home today from a lovely few days with family in London and as always the journey home was magical. As we pull in to Truro station, I can almost see my 6’3″ Dad there waving at me , meeting me from college up-country and taking me, not straight home but straight to Perranproth , sea-starved as I was. Here is a gallery of scenes from the train. to give you a flavour of how wonderful this journey is. Click on any photo for more detail.
Search for beauty
- Orange, Purple and Your Impact
- Little Things, Droplets and Lyra
- Bertie, Eryngium and Raspberries
- A Very, Very Good Day!
- Poppy, Walk and Help?
- Fire, Fresh Veg and A Cake
- Mum’s Chimneys, Full of Colour
- Begonia, Borage and Bugs
- Zebra, Kintsugi and Resilience Calendar
- Greenfinch, Edible Garden and Baking
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 501,548 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats