We went to Falmouth today to meet friends for lunch today and afterwards walked back along Cliff Road in almost stifling heat of 30C. By the time we arrived back in Redruth it was 20.5C!
Search for beauty
- Happiness, Sweet Corn and Geranium
- My Choirs Sang at The MInack!
- Blooms, Chips and Crazy Daisies
- Tomatoes, Butterfly and Potatoes
- Maya Angelou, Baking and Book Of Days
- Gold, Salad Leaves and Baby Blanket
- Magpie, Rose and Chart
- Roses, Red Car and An Exhibition
- Bullfinches, Sweet Peas and Golden Glow
- Almanac, Biscuits and Planter
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 662,546 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsaction for happiness Bloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Sally-boots Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers Truro Cathedral