We met our lovely friends for breakfast as we have done each month for a couple of years. It was the turn of the Blue Bar in Porthtowan today and as usual we enjoyed delicious meals and talked almost non-stop!
Search for beauty
- Happiness, Sweet Corn and Geranium
- My Choirs Sang at The MInack!
- Blooms, Chips and Crazy Daisies
- Tomatoes, Butterfly and Potatoes
- Maya Angelou, Baking and Book Of Days
- Gold, Salad Leaves and Baby Blanket
- Magpie, Rose and Chart
- Roses, Red Car and An Exhibition
- Bullfinches, Sweet Peas and Golden Glow
- Almanac, Biscuits and Planter
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 662,554 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsaction for happiness Bloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Sally-boots Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers Truro Cathedral