There is a thing about painting stones and leaving them for others to find and to put somewhere else. This one I spotted as we left the Eco park after today’s lovely session singing with the Ingleheart Singers.One of our eggs came with a feather which pleases me.
Search for beauty
- Happiness, Sweet Corn and Geranium
- My Choirs Sang at The MInack!
- Blooms, Chips and Crazy Daisies
- Tomatoes, Butterfly and Potatoes
- Maya Angelou, Baking and Book Of Days
- Gold, Salad Leaves and Baby Blanket
- Magpie, Rose and Chart
- Roses, Red Car and An Exhibition
- Bullfinches, Sweet Peas and Golden Glow
- Almanac, Biscuits and Planter
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 662,546 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsaction for happiness Bloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Sally-boots Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers Truro Cathedral