On our walk into town today, we popped into our favourite coffee shop, Home Ground, to pick up a couple of their delicious Portuguese custard tarts. During lockdown they have made some really lovely improvements, one being the painting of sky on the ceiling of their outdoor space, It’s lovely.
Search for beauty
- A Lighthouse, Waves and A Tea Party
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,892 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats