Today I posted a little book to its author. Many years ago, when teaching Year 7s, we used to read ‘The Indian in the Cupboard’ by Lynne Reid Banks and from that inspiration, the children wrote their own story in chapters. I kept Paul’s which is delightful and as I have followed his very interesting career and stayed in touch, I am able to return this lovely piece of work to him.
Search for beauty
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,598 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats