We have spent the afternoon with our Dear Friend who is 101 years old. We had some delightful conversations as I did some embroidery by her bedside. What a joy and a privilege to spend all that time with her as N&G went out for lunch to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary. We took a big garden bouquet for the Wedding Anniversary couple and a beautifully scented bunch of Sweet Peas for T.
Search for beauty
- Silver, Rose and Quirky Decorations
- 29th November – Dawn and A Gift
- Humour, Goodness and Glass
- Hyacinths, Last Leaf and Breathe!
- Autumn Lane, First View and Breakfast
- Wallflowers, Earrings and Just One Rule
- Advent, Happiness and December Blooms
- Narcissi, Mincemeat and Fire
- Happiness, Art and Protest
- Last Slice, Mincemeat and A Poem
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 621,113 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats
Beautiful thingsBloggers 4 Peace Bloggers for Peace Claire Ingleheart cornwall food knitting love NaBloPoMo nature photography plants Postaday postaday2012 postaday 2013 postaday2013 postaday2016 postaday2017 Senegal singing sunset The Ingleheart Singers The Suitcase Singers travel Truro Cathedral Until the Day Break