We have spent the afternoon with our Dear Friend who is 101 years old. We had some delightful conversations as I did some embroidery by her bedside. What a joy and a privilege to spend all that time with her as N&G went out for lunch to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary. We took a big garden bouquet for the Wedding Anniversary couple and a beautifully scented bunch of Sweet Peas for T.
Search for beauty
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,584 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats