Storms over the winter took our arch down. The lovely Mr S has been building a new one and today added the top to the four posts and I am delighted to have the structure back in our garden. When it is finished with its trellis sides, we can untie the Wisteria to go over the top, the Clematis to go through the trellis and the Peaceful Garden with the bench and sculpture will become a hidden spot again.
Search for beauty
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,598 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats