Hedgehogs, Lasagne and September Flowers

26 Sep

One of the roundabouts in Truro has won an award! It is a delight to drive around but hard to take photos of so I have borrowed this one. If anyone can tell me the photographer, please do so that they can be credited. “The Roundabout Appreciation Society (RAS) praised the “quirky” roundabout in Truro, which features hedgehogs named Cecile, Patricia, Denzil and Kizzy.”

Truro roundabaout voted best in UK 2019

I have made another Jackfruit Lasagne to share with veggie friends. It is truly delicious!

Jackfruit Lasagne

In our late September garden there are Fucshia, Japanese anemones, Clematis and amid them all, a smiling Welly Dog.

Garden end September 2019

Tags: , , , ,

12 responses to “Hedgehogs, Lasagne and September Flowers

September 27, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Where is this roundabout then?

September 27, 2019 at 5:47 pm

It’s the Trafalgar roundabout, from the city going towards St Austell, Tregolls Road, I think. πŸ™‚

• Heyjude

September 27, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Ah, I don’t usually go through Truro to that side.

September 28, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Nor do I if I can avoid it. You could just drive all the way round! πŸ™‚

• Heyjude

September 28, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Haha… yes indeed. Maybe on my next hospital visit I do a little recce πŸ™‚

2. Sandra

September 27, 2019 at 9:51 am

I’ll be in to Truro before too long. I need to see that roundabout!

3. Arkenaten

September 26, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Sally,what goes into a Jackfuit Lasagne, please? It looks scrumptious.
    If you have trouble on the Roundabout, I recommend you consult Dougal or Zebedee.