This afternoon I have baked, over Skype, with LiveWire No 3 who is now 9 years old. T chose the recipe and we cooked along together, all sorts of ‘homeschooling’ going on without anyone noticing – reading and maths, chemistry and problem solving! T’s ganache turned out much better than mine! We now have the most delicious Chocolate Mud cake in each of our homes! I’ll decorate the rest of it with Violas tomorrow – and the second layer when friends call by for tea in the garden on Friday. It was a brilliant afternoon that we both enjoyed enormously. It’s my turn to choose the recipe for next week. That one will take some beating!
Search for beauty
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,589 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats