We live in Cornwall, in the middle of what was the richest area in the world for copper and tin mining in the 18th and 19th centuries and we are surrounded by the iconic engine houses, one of which we walked to yesterday. Today we visited one of the most elegant of all the relics around, Killifreth. Click on any image for a bigger picture and the explanatory caption.
Search for beauty
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,166 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats