We started early for our walk today as the temperatures are set to rise and I’m not happy walking in heat. The sea was glorious and the walk peaceful and restorative. The heathers are in full bloom and contrast beautifully with the golden Dandelions. We spotted a number of birds, a Kestrel, we think, and some Whin Chats that moved too quickly to be photographed.
Search for beauty
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,142 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats