New Glass, Woodland and A Vegan Supper

10 Mar

Just in case we have to self-isolate at some stage, I have today stocked up on some beautiful glass so that I can spend my days playing and creating. Added to my golds and yellows, greens and blues, and the remaining Victorian pieces,  there is scope for all sorts of creativity!

We passed by a little woodland on our way to buy glass and were able to stop to photograph the Narcissi and the Celandines.

Supper tonight was a delicious vegan meal – Spinach, Coconut, Tomato and Brown Rice – the recipe for which was in last Sunday’s Observer. Here is Nigel Slater’s recipe if you would like to try it too.The coconutty sauce was scrumptious as was the rice flavoured with cardomon, clove and peppercorns.

Tags: ,

12 responses to “New Glass, Woodland and A Vegan Supper

1. Arkenaten

March 12, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Ha! Vegan supper!
    Can’t trust those vegans anymore than one can trust Mr. Spock and his vulcans.

Haven’t you got any proper food? Not that Roman rubbish!”
    (With apologies to John Cleese and friends)
    😉

2. john zande

March 10, 2020 at 9:56 pm

LOL! Stocking up on arts n’ crafts material. I LOVE IT!

March 10, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Good idea to stock up on glass. I got enough Jewellery stuff here to occupy me months. Be careful when going out. I am sure we will happily survive indoors for some weeks. There are still wonderful things to do indoors.

Liked by 2 people

March 10, 2020 at 9:36 pm

You be careful too. The whole thing is quite scary, mostly because we know so little. Stay safe.

4. paulchristophermollitt

March 10, 2020 at 7:30 pm

I mean Cornwall of course! I was just reading about several cases in Devon x

5. paulchristophermollitt

March 10, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Your meal looks delicious! I’ll have to make it too.
    Keep safe down there in Devon xx