As we are all self-isolating and have been in contact with no-one else, we decided that to meet our good friends in their new woodland in the wind and to keep two metres apart would be safe enough….. It was lovely to see that some of the baby trees are already leafing up. The shots are taken down the green protective tubes.
Search for beauty
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
- Topophilia, Apricity and A Gift
- Six on Saturday – 16th January 2021
- Dawn, Allotment and A Celebration
- Baking, A Parcel and The Sea
- Lichen, Primroses and A Painted Window
- School Days, Bryon and Creative Reframes
- Dew Drops, Curls and Reading
- Mud, Dogs and Another Robin
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 553,864 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats