I put donated/discarded jewellery on all my glass pieces (which are all made from reclaimed or rescued glass) and today I have added Cherry Blossom to one of my trees and an owl to the other. There are three more in the making….. These are all being made for 29th February when we will be joining in the planting of 800 trees and raising money for a Refugee charity.
Search for beauty
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,592 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats