I left my camera at home today!We went to Falmouth on a very beautiful, bright Spring day. The water was all shades of blue and St Makes looked amazing in the sunshine. Such a joy to have a wonderfully sunny day and blue skies after months of rain, wind and gloom! Here are a couple of photos from yesterday of our garden. They were taken for my garden records rather than to post but they are quite pretty!
Search for beauty
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
- Wind, Rain and Rainbow Glass
- Weeding, Primroses and Kokopelli
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,216 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats