When I was teaching teenagers, Judy Blume’s novels were absolute favourites. She broke all the rules. Her refreshingly honest children’s books were banned by hundreds of libraries and loved by generations of readers, who bought 85 million copies of classics like Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret and Superfudge. She spoke a lot of sense. and I love her work too. She was born on this day in 1938. Happy birthday to Judy and thanks for all the stories.
Search for beauty
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
- Planting, Cones and Last Daffodil
- Eccles Cakes, Cats and Daffodils
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 564,584 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats