Walking through Penryn, after a haircut this afternoon, I photographed Christmas wreaths, a couple of delightful shop windows and a most touching memorial to the eighteen people killed by a bomb in The Square, Penryn in 1941 – Eighteen Trees for Eighteen Lives. What a beautiful way to commemorate these lost lives. Click on any photo for detail and the caption.
Search for beauty
- Evening Glow, Village Green and Candles
- St Piran’s Day, Allotment and A Bit of Treasure
- Guest Artist, Celtic Cross and Mud Maid
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,754 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats