Much of our front garden is planted in purple, white and green to honour my Suffragette heritage. This month we have next door’s Clematis Niobe which is over the fence and our Hydrangea Black Lace and the Seeboldii contributing to the colour scheme.
Search for beauty
- Sunset, Bee and Fish’n’chips
- Bufo Bufo, Fair Swaps and A Walk
- Sign, Poppies and A Poem
- Mown Hay, Sky Kiss and Lunch
- Bookshop, Penzance and Agapanthus
- Meeting Friends at the Allotment
- Orange, Purple and Your Impact
- Little Things, Droplets and Lyra
- Bertie, Eryngium and Raspberries
- A Very, Very Good Day!
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 503,124 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats