All over Cornwall today people have been showing their support for Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party, by writing in the sand on more than thirty of our beautiful beaches. Thank you to Stacey Guthrie for organising the event and inspiring so many of us to take part. Thank you too to all the photographers. Only the first photo is mine.
Search for beauty
- A Painting, A Poem, and More Pebbles
- Daffodils and A Technician
- A Seal, A Castle and A Turnstone
- Lowering Sky, Eccles Cakes and A Poem
- Catkins, A Gift and A Happy Story
- Inauguration Evening Dress, Sky and Snowdrops
- Horse, Daffodils and Yarn
- Mittens, Storm and A Sticker
- Sun, Marmalade and Reading
- Bubbles, Boiling and Marmalade
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 555,921 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats