Christmas Tree, Reflections and Warsaw Angel

19 Dec

1   In a village just up the road from our town, there is a lovely Christmas tree full of enormous baubles.

Lanner's Christmas tree

Lanner’s Christmas tree

2   The tide was in as we started to sing this morning and the water was very still so there were beautiful reflections. Within two hours there was such a hailstorm we couldn’t see across the river at all.

Reflections on the Penryn River

Reflections on the Penryn River

3  Another of our angels was bought in Warsaw and is really quirky! I think she’s gorgeous!

Warsaw angel

Ceramic Warsaw angel

8 Comments

Posted by on December 19, 2013 in Beauty, ceramics, photography, Postaday2013

Tags: , , ,

8 responses to “Christmas Tree, Reflections and Warsaw Angel

1. Charlie@Seattle Trekker

December 20, 2013 at 4:48 am

What a gorgeous tree…Such fun.

2. Colline

December 20, 2013 at 12:32 am

I love the beautiful tree ornament.

3. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin

December 19, 2013 at 11:01 pm

The river does look quite calm in the phot…and then to hail…
    Mother Nature does play tricks on us!…
    love the new angel…do you collect???

December 20, 2013 at 10:09 am

I do! I get one whenever we are on holiday (and sometimes when we are not!) and I have all my Mum’s angels as well! I’m going to do a post on them all soon. 🙂

4. Heidi @ lightlycrunchy

December 19, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Lovely Christmas tree – our town has cheated the past couple of years and just put up a pole with lights steaming down to the ground. It’s a little disappointing. I love the look of a real tree, especially one that is live, just decorated each year.

December 20, 2013 at 12:29 pm

We have one of those light poles which I love in our back garden but nothing beats a real tree with real decorations. 🙂