We walked around the Churchyard today and visited inside the Church for the first time. The stained glass on the door, done by Julie Shedd, was just lovely and the beautiful railings around the bell tower were made by a blacksmith called Lisa Harrison who trades as Smythick Forge. It was such a pleasure and a surprise to find such beautiful modern art work inside the Church. The doors are so welcoming to those entering the Church and so perfect for the Mining Church of Redruth.
Tag Archives: Lisa Harrison.
Search for beauty
- Roscoea, Crinodendron and A Painting
- Before, After and Story-Time
- Bee, More Masks and Greenham Women
- A Woodpecker, Singing and An Olive
- Bee Day, A Bee and Some Masks
- A Visit, Eggs and Feathers
- Beach, Optical Illusion and Evening Sounds
- Edible Garden, Bee and Supper
- New Plants, Lunch and An Acer
- Bias Binding, A Thank You and Unknown Plant
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
Posts I Like
- 491,487 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats