We worked in the garden in sunshine all morning and then, in the allotment, still weeding, this afternoon. We are getting the ground ready and hope to be planting before too long as the soil warms up. We were both shattered by the time we came home so ordered Fish’n’chips from the best ever chippie, Greg and Lou’s in Redruth.
Search for beauty
- Tulips, A Field and Our Shed
- Catkins, Treacle Tart and Spring Flowers
- Vaccine, Blossom and Buns
- Fiction, A Good Read and Fear
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 575,150 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats