When I read this poem by my friend, Kim Ridgeon, it just rang bells. We, too, miss the sea so much. Our nearest sea on the North Coast is just four miles away and the South coast only ten but lockdown means we have to walk from our door. Thank you Kim, for letting me share your carefully crafted words here.
Search for beauty
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Message, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,082 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats