Another bitterly cold day with snow flurries as the Beast from the East continues to blow across us all. Our walk was very quick and well muffled up. It was far too cold for me to bare my fingers to take photographs! Reading has been a joy today.
Search for beauty
- Raindrops, Love and LiveWires
- Special Messages, Friendship and Crocuses
- Mindful March, Camellia and Cake
- Allotment, Now and Then, and Supper
- Full Moon, Solar Lights and Books
- Planter, Camellia and Fish’n’Chips
- New Border, Reflection and Cake
- Baby Beanies, Ice Patterns and Seeds
- Cherry Blossom, Primroses and A Feather (edited – Almond Tree)
- Reptile Ridge, Ladybird and Crocuses
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 565,215 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats