We worked in the garden in sunshine all morning and then, in the allotment, still weeding, this afternoon. We are getting the ground ready and hope to be planting before too long as the soil warms up. We were both shattered by the time we came home so ordered Fish’n’chips from the best ever chippie, Greg and Lou’s in Redruth.
Search for beauty
- Six on Saturday 10/4/2021
- Onion Sets, Peggy Seeger and Friends
- Swimming Hat, Rose and Cake
- Allotment Flowers
- Daffodils, Beaker and Trees
- Yellow, Door Knocker and A Poem
- Cornish Pasties, Butterfly and Tulip
- Ammonite, Cherry Blossom and Blueberry Bushes
- Narcissi, Golden Hour and Tea-Time
- The Causeway, Active April and A Poem
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 573,024 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats