A swift walk today in yet more gales brightened by a Almond Tree ( We thought this was a Cherry but a lovely friend who knows the people who live in the house that it is an Almond) in blossom, Primroses on a hedge and a feather caught in some moss on a tree trunk.
Search for beauty
- Tulips, A Field and Our Shed
- Catkins, Treacle Tart and Spring Flowers
- Vaccine, Blossom and Buns
- Fiction, A Good Read and Fear
- St George and the Dragon
- Plain an Gwarry, Tulip and Jelly Babies
- Posy, Tulip and Sea Trials
- Malpas, Truro and A Question
- Portreath, A Pool and A Little Treasure
- Violets, Blue Sea and Yellow Gorse
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. Please ask for permission before taking and give me credit, too. I'm sure you understand.
Top Posts & Pages
- 575,144 visits from all over the world - Thank you all
Live Traffic Stats